You recently graduated and you’re ready to start your career in mechanical design. A progressive sector with many possibilities. So interesting that you can’t wait to kick off. But how do you make sure you get a good start? With our young potential program, obviously!
What does the program entail?
In our inhouse drawing offices you get to know different drawing programs. These offices are at your disposal throughout the entire program. You’re working for a client that uses a program you’re not familiar with? No worries, we will give you an extra training!
- Different projects for different clients
As a trainee, you’ll gain some extra experience by collaborating in different client projects. By doing an internship of at least 2 and at most 12 months, you quickly improve your skills.
A mentor will coach you throughout the entire process. This means we don’t just enforce your technical qualities; we also teach you some tips and tricks for tackling the job market.
What happens after the program ends?
Finished your internship? Time to discover the many advantages of consultancy.
- By quickly switching between projects, you gain a lot of experience in a short amount of time
- Personal coaching
- Follow different trainings of your interest
- Get the opportunity to perfect your digital skills in our Digital Savviness Academy to become the technical designer of the future
- Typical for AUSY: great after work activities in order to get to know your colleagues
How do I participate?
- Did you just obtain your bachelor’s degree in design and production technology, or your master’s degree in electromechanics?
- Are you fluent in Dutch as well as English?
- Would you like to work as a consultant and are you eager to improve your technical knowledge?
That makes you the perfect candidate!
Fill in your details below and we will contact you about the next steps in the selection process.