Medior Security Engineer
Your main focus:
- Based on your technical expertise, you design, implement, and operate tailor-made and standardized ICT solutions.
- You ensure service management, technical consultancy and after sales support to
meet/exceed expectations of external professional customers.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities:
- You validate proposed solutions in the pre-sales phase.
- You implement, operate & maintain ICT solutions.
- You handle the provisioning, support and tickets of the shared firewall, e-mail protection and DDOS infrastructure.
- You provide technical advice towards customers and colleagues in order to recommend the appropriate technical solution.
- You develop, maintain and share technical expertise and customer specific information.
- You will be working in a team and perform a guard duty.
- You provide Professional service to guide our customers in their Security Business
- Location: Evere (Brussels).
- On call duty may be required (every 6-7 weeks).
- Bachelor or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and deep expertise in security products (firewall, proxy, anti-virus, anti-spam, DDOS).
- Product knowledge in one or more of the following areas is preferably: Fortinet, Microsoft Security, Arbor, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, F5, CyberArk.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (oral and written).
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results.
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- You are able to understand, advise and explain highly complex business challenges/trends/strategies in your domain and translate them into business needs.
- You are offered challenging projects at leading Belgian companies.
- You enter an open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction.
- You are welcome on numerous social team and business events.
- You receive an on-time and correct payment of your invoices (30 days).
- Our internal team will closely follow your career.
- We offer guidance and a proactive approach and at the end of your mission.
For more information you can contact Jolien Van Vlasselaer on016 39 42 94 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.